Video is the most popular type of visual content that allows a brand to better engage its audience. According to Wyzowl research, 84% of respondents said that watching a brand video convinced them to buy the company’s product. Here are free tools you can use to hone your video editing skills. They won’t let you edit high-quality ads like those created for 20Bet – betting offers & bonuses, but they are amazing for short and simple videos.
A video editing program with a fairly large number of features. You can embed different compositions and audio files in the video, trim, insert or rewind any sections. Also of the pluses are tools for working with sound, overlaying text or symbols, working together, adjusting the speed, splitting or joining video segments.
Here are the main InVideo pros:
- An easy-to-use, intuitive interface designed for general users.
- Access to a library of over 1 million photos and videos from Shutterstock and Storyblock.
- Ready-made templates tailored for different purposes, platforms and placement.
- Free access to the InVideo.io Facebook community where you can get answers to questions about using the program.
- Ability to upload your own content.
This editor allows you to trim videos, add music, overlay transitions. Users can easily add text, titles, or themes to videos.
Users choose this program due to the following reasons:
- Easy to use, intuitive interface.
- Comfortable work with videos even on weak laptops.
- Easy to add effects and filters.
- Many transitions in drag and drop mode.
- Stylish header editor.
- Built-in tools for color grading, the ability to use color coding tables.
- Additional video effects from the Filmora online library.
VSDC Free Video Editor
For those who want to learn more about the various nuances of working with video, the VSDC editor will be one of the best options.
The free version has plenty of professional-level features like copying, trimming, inserting and deleting video segments, as well as embedding one video into another of the same format. You can edit file tags for compatible formats.
VSDC Free Video Editor offers users many benefits:
- The editor’s tools allow you to create a whole video from various fragments.
- The program combines advanced editing functions and ease of use, helping to simplify the process of creating and editing multimedia clips.
- The ability to export videos to different formats.
Mac and Windows users can brush up on their video editing skills with HitFilm Express, which includes all the basic editing features you need. You can split segments, trim them, edit audio, and add audio files. To get the hang of the interface, you’ll need a few days to study the instructions.
The free version of the program includes over 180 templates. Among the distinctive features – advanced tools for slicing video, chroma key effects, video filters, layers and masks, support for 3D-video.
With HitFilm, users get a great number of advantages:
- Many built-in transitions and effects.
- Ability to edit at a professional level.
- Suitable for weak computers.
- Amazing for creating YouTube content.
It’s an open source program with the necessary features. The editor has a number of tutorial guides.
Important features of this program are support for 4K resolution and timeline editing.
Shotcut has numerous pros:
- Support for a large number of formats, including MLT XML.
- Video compositing.
- Three-way color correction.
- Video editing features for 360-degree video editing.
With its intuitive interface the program is suitable for beginners and those who want to improve their knowledge of the basics of video editing. Simple trimming, encoding, working with filters and masking are some of the features this tool focuses on.
These are the key advantages of Avidemux:
- Works with all standard formats.
- Good tools for working with filters, video processing and editing.
- User-friendly interface.
- Free and open source program.